Bruce S. Silberman
Representing the third generation of a prominent Los Angeles parking family, Mr. Silberman has learned the business literally from the ground up sweeping parking lots. He then served his apprenticeship parking cars, cashiering, and checking and supervising parking lots and garages.
Mr. Silberman worked his way through the levels of upper management as Assistant Vice President, Vice President and in 1979 became President of Allied Auto Parks, Inc. & Royal Parking Service, Inc. In 1972 was a Co-founder of Royal-Valet Parking Service which later incorporated in 1980. In 1983 he was a Co-founder of a national parking company, Five Star Parking, and in 1994 set out on his own to start Pyramid Parking, Inc. to fill the void of high level service specializing in parking where people go out. After a leave of absence from the commercial parking management services, after honoring a non-compete commitment he has returned to the commercial sector with Allied Parking Corporation.
He has served as the primary consultant for construction and development for numerous clients, such as Paramount Pictures, the Performing Arts Center in San Francisco, the William Morris Agency (Beverly Hills), The Beverly Center, Saks Fifth Avenue (nationally), as well as many other prominent projects. In 1999 Mr. Silberman formed a strategic alliance with the firm of Ernst & Young Kenneth Leventhal, to provide expertise in the field of parking to their real estate group.
Throughout his 40 plus years as an executive in the parking business, he has maintained the Silberman family (the Allied Parking) tradition of excellence in service, performance and integrity. He is an innovator, leader and a driving force in local and national issues pertaining to the parking industry.
Bruce S. Silberman
(213) 617-9000 ext. 20
Consulting (Partial List)
- City of Beverly Hills
- Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
- City and County of Los Angeles
- Port Authority New York & New Jersey
- J.F.K. Airport
- City of Philadelphia, including operation and revenue control for the Philadelphia Airport
- Gladstone’s 4 Fish
- City and County of San Francisco
- Paramount Picture Studios
- Keller Construction
- Music Corporation of America (MCA)
- MCAD (Universal City Walk)
- Hotel Nikko, Beverly Hills
- Ernst & Young
- Gilmore Associates
- Arden Realty
- Queen Emma Foundation
- International Market Place, Waikiki, Hawaii
- Meruelo Maddux
- Weintraub Real Estate Group
- Sportsman’s Lodge
- Malibu Road House
- Evoq Properties
Board of Directors – Past & Present
- Parking Association of California
- National Parking Association
- Friends for Life
- Los Angeles Business Council – Transportation Planning Committee
- Collage Dance Theatre
- Leadership L.A.
- Sunset Strip Business Association
- Sunset Strip Music Festival